Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chicken Puffs


This is my variation of a recipe I got from a co-worker a couple years back. We have these all the time and Ryan and I love them.

Ingredients:

1/2 lb chicken (usually I use just one chicken breast)
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 can Crescent Rolls
Seasoned Salt (about 1 1/2 tsp)

Directions:
Filling
Boil chicken until cooked (about 20 minutes). Shred chicken. Combine chicken, green onions, and cream cheese. Add seasoned salt to taste.

Rolls
Open can of rolls and spread out on greased baking sheet. Divide chicken mixture onto the rolls.


Fold dough of each roll around the chicken mixture.
Cook for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Makes 2-3 servings.

1 comment:

  1. I tried them out and the filling is awesome! I wonder if you can use something other than storebought crescent rolls. I don't like that particular taste so much. Maybe I'll experiment with biscuit dough next time.

    ReplyDelete